New Student Information
Linda Vista New Student Registration Information
Registering your child for school is a 3-step process:
- Please begin the online registration process at https://enroll.pylusd.org. Be sure to select the correct school year for your child’s enrollment. For example, if you are enrolling your child for the 2023-2024 school year, please select the Pre-Enrollment for 2023-2024 option. Once you’ve completed the online portion, please print and sign two copies of the PYLUSD Online Enrollment.
- Provided required documentation to the school office.
- Identity Verification of Parent or Legal Guardian*
(A government or non-government issued photo identification)
- One proof of residency documentation
(Please see Residency Verification Form for acceptable types of residency verification)
- Documentation to verify name and age of student
- Immunization Record - School Entry Requirements
- Complete the appropriate forms below and return to the school office.
(Please print clearly and answer each question. Write “N/A if it doesn’t apply)
- Post Enrollment Form
- Request for Student Cumulative Records (if your child previously attended school)
- Report of Health Examination (for students entering Kindergarten only)
- Oral Health Assessment (for students entering Kindergarten only)
- TK & Kindergarten Survey (for students entering TK & Kinder only)
- Transitional Kindergarten Placement Request (for students entering TK only)
- I.E.P. or 504 Plan (if applicable)
*Your child will not be registered or enrolled in a class until we receive all necessary items.For information regarding District Child Care, please visit PYLUSD.org or call (714) 986-7030.